ShareInvestor Indonesia is web development company specialising in investor relations portals. We are proud to share that we are serving several high-value companies. Part of our added-value service is translations, which brings us here. We are looking for a Junior Translator and QC.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- S1 in English.
- Fluent in Indonesian and English.
- Able to write clearly and concisely.
- Able to think quickly and creatively.
- Fine eye for small details and big picture.
- Able to independently seek, process, and understand new information.
- Proactive, customer oriented, and a team player.
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 1 year of working experience.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Translating our clients’ IDX announcements, documents, and other ad-hoc translations.
- Keeping clients happy through accurate and timely translations.
- Ensuring our clients’ websites are free from UI errors, typos, and broken links before and after delivery.
- Regular checks on our clients’ website functions.
- Familiarising yourself with capital market concepts, regulations, and latest developments.
- Maintaining glossaries, references, and relevant materials.
Occasionally, you might also be asked to do the following:
- Looking up and preparing short briefs on the latest capital market regulations.
- Working on ad hoc projects if required.
- Attend meetings with clients and prospects.
You will be working with a fellow translator and report to the Translation Team Lead.
If this is for you, please send your CV and a short introduction letter to:
If you have just recently completed your thesis exam, please attach a statement from your thesis advisor or head of department.
As a reminder, you must not send any forms of ID (KTP, SIM, passport, etc.) in your application email.
For more information on what we do, please visit our website at: