We are nearing the end of the 2022/2023 February-August Semester (Semester Genap Tahun Akademik 2022/2023), and students as well as teachers are making the necessary arrangements to conclude the semester well. There are also preparations for the coming 2023-2024 August-February Semester that needs to begin being made.
Students should be reminded that since August 2022 classes have been held on-site and students are required to attend those classes on-site unless there are special circumstances. Students should also understand that a hybrid class does not mean that they can choose to attend the class online or on-site. Only non-Unpad participants or Unpad students who are severely hindered from coming to class on-site can attend hybrid classes online. To ensure that misunderstanding about the matter all students should complete the form available on this LINK.
Students who have had their research proposals approved and to whom supervisors have been assigned and plan to graduate within the 2022/2023 Academic Year should complete the form available on this LINK. Unless there are severely pressing conditions, students in their 8th, 10th, 12th, and 14th (2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 enrollments) MUST make immediate arrangements to take residence in the Bandung-Sumedang area and take their Thesis Defense Examination before the semester ends. Follow this LINK for the examination schedule and procedures. To ensure the implementation of the aforementioned policy, the parents of all students in the relevant semesters must submit a letter of declaring support (TEMPLATE AVAILABLE HERE) to be submitted physically and directly to the English Studies Program office by 4:00 p.m. (16.00 WIB) Monday, 19 June 2023.
If a student plans to do an internship or independent study, she should consult with her Academic Advisor (Dosen Wali). As in the previous semesters, the following opportunities are available:
- Kampus Merdeka/MBKM opportunities (3-20 credit hours). For detailed information click on this visit the Unpad CDC webpage or the Kampus Merdeka website.
- Student Creativity Program (Program Kreativitas Mahasiswa/PKM) (3-20 credit-hours). For detailed information on the program in the previous year, visit the Directorate of Learning and Student Affairs website (Dirbelmawa).
- Unpad English Studies Administrative Staff Internship Program (3-6 credit hours).
- Unpad English Studies Web Content Writing Internship Program (3-6 credit hours).
- Internship Program at the Language Center of the Unpad Faculty (3 credit hours).
Should students have questions about participating in the programs, please email the Unpad English Studies Program at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact the Chair or Secretary via phone or text messaging (WhatsApp), or visit the Office in Building A 3rd Floor during office hours.