We are nearing the end of the 2022/2023 August-February Semester (Semester Ganjil Tahun Akademik 2022/2023), and students as well as teachers are making the necessary arrangements to conclude the semester well. There are also preparations for the coming February-August Semester that needs to begin being made.
Students should be reminded that since August 2022 classes have been held on-site and students are required to attend those classes on-site unless the class has more than 60 students registered and unless there are special circumstances. Students should also understand that a hybrid class does not mean that they can choose to attend the class online or on-site. Only non-Unpad participants or Unpad students who are severely hindered from coming to class on-site can attend hybrid classes online. To ensure that misunderstanding about the matter all students should complete the form available on this LINK.
Students who have had their research proposals approved and to whom supervisors have been assigned and plan to graduate within the 2022/2023 Academic Year should complete the form available on this LINK.
If a student plans to do an internship or independent study, she should consult with her Academic Advisor (Dosen Wali). As in the previous semesters, the following opportunities are available:
- Kampus Merdeka/MBKM opportunities (3-20 credit hours). For detailed information click on this visit the Unpad CDC webpage or the Kampus Merdeka website.
- Student Creativity Program (Program Kreativitas Mahasiswa/PKM) (3-20 credit-hours). For detailed information on the program in the previous year, visit the Directorate of Learning and Student Affairs website (Dirbelmawa).
- Unpad English Studies Administrative Staff Internship Program (3-6 credit hours).
- Unpad English Studies Web Content Writing Internship Program (3-6 credit hours).
- Internship Program at the Language Center of the Unpad Faculty (3 credit hours).
Should students have questions about participating in the programs, please email the Unpad English Studies Program at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact the Chair or Secretary via phone or text messaging (WhatsApp), or visit the Office in Building A 3rd Floor during office hours.
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india